Every year as farmers we categorize the season for its challenges, and the overarching theme is our battle with Mother Nature. This year lack of rain and yo-yo temperatures are currently neck-and-neck, resulting in confused crops and late harvests. All the veggies you are waiting for are coming, slowly, and our prediction is when they come, they will all come at once - so, be ready!
Come see us this weekend and pick up:
- High Mowing's Signature Mesclun Mix
- High Mowing's Yankee Hardy Mix
- Freshly Harvested Baby Radishes
- Baby Chard Bunches
- Red Ursa Kale Bunches
- Garlic Scapes
- Scallions (last week - really!)
- Beet Greens
- Snap Peas
- MicroGreens (3 varieties)
- LVF Herbs (Rosemary, Dill, Thyme, Sweet Basil, Sage, Summer Savory, Mint
**HOURS: Friday 1-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 11am-4pm**
Our new BULK section is growing again! Current 'Wish List' Requests to grow our selections are:
- Dried Fruits (Pineapple, Mango, Apricot, etc.)
- Red and Green Lentils
- Do you have an item you'd like to see in our bulk section? EMAIL US!
LVF would like to welcome Local Artist Christa Valente of Daisy Doodle Designs to our Vendor section! Check her out on Facebook or peruse her Etsy Store and then come see her display at the Farmstand.
C & C Cakes welcomes an assistant, Meghan Call, to help make all your orders! Pre-Order your cakes for summer celebrations now!
*MEMBERS SAVE ON ALL PRODUCE - ALL SEASON LONG!*
Join Today and Pick Your Savings: 20%-50%!