- 1lb Green or Wax Beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 2 T fresh lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the beans and blanch until just barely tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the bean, oregano and tomatoes. Cook until the beans are heated through, about 3 minutes longer.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Serve hot.