Every farming season comes with a nemesis. Some years it is bugs, others disease. This year it was drought. Subsequently, we see some plants flourish and produce prolifically and others yield little to no fruits.
This week highlights one of these spectrum harvests. The good news? The butternuts are in - and in spades! The bad news...the pumpkin harvest, well - you can barely call it a harvest. What you see on the trailer parked in front of the farmstand is what we have this year.
See you this weekend for...
- Rainbow Chard
- Green Zucchini
- Golden Zucchini
- Orange Kuri Squash
- Delicotta Squash
- Spaghetti Squash
- Festival Dumpling Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Peppers (Green Bell and Hots)
- Dry Beans
- Red Potatoes
- Fingerling Potatoes - Red and White
- Garlic 3 Varieties: German Extra Hearty, Music and Georgia Fire (read descriptions at the stand)
- Ground Cherries
- TOMATOES - (want green? Just ask)
- Microgreens: Red Mustard. Broccoli, Basil & Pea Shoots
**STANDING HOURS: Friday 1-5pm, Sat. 9am-4pm, Sunday 11am-4pm**
BUT If Signs are Up, We are Open!